To view a full breakdown of your most recent results for any part of the MRCP(UK) exam please log on to your online account. Once you have logged in go to Exam History in the My MRCP(UK) area. Candidates who have not yet registered on the MRCP(UK) website can do so through our create an online account page.
Part 1 and Part 2 written examinations
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts 4 weeks after the examination. Approximate dates for the release of results are available on the Part 1 and Part 2 exam dates pages.
We no longer post out hard copies of results letters; if you require a postal copy please contact the relevant College requesting this.
Full examination results are available via candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts approximately 10 working days after the examination date for candidates sitting in the UK and approximately 15 working days for candidates sitting in an international centre.
Candidates who have passed all parts of the MRCP(UK) examination will receive a hard copy results letter in the post.
PACES centres with confirmed results
2014/2 centres with confirmed results will be listed below as soon as they become available via candidate's My MRCP(UK) accounts:
- Altnagelvin Hospitals H&SS Trust
- Barnsley District General Hospital
- Bedford Hospital
- Belfast Royal Victoria Hospital
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
- Brunei – UBD Institute of Health Sciences
- Borders General Hospital
- Cheltenham Hospital
- City Hospital - Birmingham
- Colchester General Hospital
- Craigavon Area Hospital
- Dubai Hospital
- Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
- East Surrey Hospital
- Edinburgh CSAC (all dates)
- Egypt (all centres)
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Golden Jubilee
- Grantham and District Hospital
- Haywood Hospital
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
- Ninewells Hospital
- North Cambridgeshire Hospital
- Perth Hospital
- Peterborough City Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital - Gateshead
- Raigmore Hospital
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- Royal Gwent Hospital
- Royal Wolverhampton
- Sharjah - Al Qassimi Hospital
- Singapore (all centres)
- Southern General Hospital
- Stepping Hill Hospital
- St George's Hospital (all sites)
- St Richard's Hospital
- St Thomas' Hospital
- Tunbridge Wells Hospital
- University Hospital of North Tees
- Victoria Infirmary
- Victoria Hospital - Kirkcaldy
- Walsall Manor Hospital
- Whittington Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts 4 weeks after the examination. Candidates will also receive an email containing their results letter on the date of results release. No hard copies of letters are produced for the SCEs, all passing candidate will however receive an official certificate approximately 6 weeks after results are released.
Results not found
If you are unable to find your result on the MRCP(UK) website please be aware that candidates with an incomplete application will not have access to view their result online until their application is complete. Please contact the relevant College/Administrative Office if you believe that your application may still be incomplete.