Once an application to become a PACES Examiner has been approved, the following information should be read before training.
Prepare for your training:
- Download and print the trainee examiner pack - take it with you to the centre on the day
- Read the PACES examiner omnibus
- Watch the PACES examiner videos
- Familiarising yourself with the sample marksheets and calibration sheets.
- Check the start and end times with the centre, typical timetables are available in the PACES timetables document.
At the end of the day, complete the trainee examiner forms and ensure they are signed by the host and chair, you must have observed three cycles to complete your training. Once signed give the forms to the centre so they can return them to the relevant college.