The Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK is seeking to appoint one new member to the MRCP(UK) Part 1 Examining Board. We are looking to appoint an Oncologist.
Applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- hold the MRCP(UK) or an equivalent postgraduate diploma
- be practising as a specialist in Oncology, and a member or fellow of one of the three Colleges
- be registered with a licence to practise and in good standing on the GMC specialist register
- be actively engaged in the training of junior doctors in the UK (or within the last two years)
- be up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s equality and diversity training and appraisal process
This is a non-salaried position, although all reasonable expenses and travel costs incurred in travelling to meetings will be met by MRCP(UK) Central Office in line with the Federation expenses policy.
For further information, please go to: https://www.mrcpuk.org/get-involved-examiners/how-become-involved
Successful applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the meeting of the MRCP(UK) Part 1 Examining Board takes place on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 November 2018 at the Royal College of Physicians, London to observe. They would then formally take up their positions on the Board at the meeting on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 February 2019 at the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
The closing date for applications is Monday 06 August 2018. If you would like any further information, please contact email@example.com