The Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians based in the UK and with international reach, is a collaboration between the:
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Physicians of London
Collectively, the colleges represent more than 50,000 physicians worldwide. For physicians in the UK and globally, the colleges provide an invaluable professional network, opportunities to share best practice and ongoing educational opportunities.
The Federation’s purpose is to support the three colleges in delivering core shared services including:
- the MRCP(UK) Diploma Examinations, the PACES practical examination and Specialty Certificate Examinations (SCE’S)
- the Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) which is responsible for managing the Colleges’ role in the regulation of specialist training in the UK
- the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy and Diary for Physicians
We have no open vacancies at this time.