The Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK is seeking to appoint a number of positions to the SCE Examining Boards
A full list of the posts’ and the associated duties and responsibilities can be found here.
Applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- hold the MRCP(UK) or an equivalent postgraduate diploma
- be practising as a specialist in Cardiology and a member or fellow of one of the three Colleges
- be registered with a licence to practise and in good standing on the GMC specialist register
- be actively engaged in the training of junior doctors in the UK (or within the last two years)
- be up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s equality and diversity training and appraisal process
These are non-salaried positions though applicants should note all reasonable expenses and travel costs will be met by our central office in line with the Federation expenses policy.
The tenure of board appointments is five years. Attendance at meetings is monitored and members may be asked to step down if they fail to attend regularly.
Applications for the post, including a CV and one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for a post should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 08 March 2019.
All applications will be considered by a panel consisting of the Chair and representatives of the Examining Board.