Due to the number of provisional applicants who have subsequently passed, there are a number of spaces that have arisen in various centres across the UK. We invite candidates that originally applied for the 2021/2 diet that did not initially secure a space to complete the survey below to note their interest.
Please note the following:
- Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- We can only consider responses from candidates who were categorised as 1-4 following their application for the 2021/2 diet.
- Only survey responses will be accepted – please do not contact the Colleges by phone or email as this will delay the allocation process.
- The survey will close at midnight on Tuesday 25 May and successful candidates will be notified within 24 hours if they have secured a space.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Some spaces will be allocated on a provisional basis only and may subsequently be withdrawn. Candidates who have their provisional space withdrawn will be guaranteed a space in the next available diet.