To view a full breakdown of your most recent results for any of the exams please log on to your online account. Once you have logged in go to Exam History in the My MRCP(UK) area. Candidates who have not yet registered on the MRCP(UK) website can do so through our create an online account page.
Part 1 and Part 2 written examinations
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts 4 weeks after the examination. Approximate dates for the release of results are available on the Part 1 and Part 2 exam dates pages.
We no longer post out hard copies of results letters. Candidates' latest examination result letter can be downloaded from their My MRCP(UK) online account. If you require an electronic copy of any other results letter please contact the relevant College requesting this.
Candidates are advised that they will not receive a diploma until they have completed all three parts of the Diploma.
This diagram shows all stages in the results process:
Full examination results are available via candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts approximately 10 working days after the examination date for candidates sitting in the UK and approximately 15 working days for candidates sitting in an international centre.
Candidates who have passed all parts of the MRCP(UK) examination will receive a hard copy results letter in the post.
This diagram shows the results process:
PACES centres with confirmed results
Candidates who have recently sat their 2016/2 examination are encouraged to complete our candidate survey so we can hear your feedback on your recent experience. This valuable information enables us to continually improve service to you.
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary (Edinburgh & Glasgow college candidates)
- Altnagelvin Hospitals H+SS Trust
- Barnsley District General Hospital
- Bedford Hospital
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
- Borders General Hospital
- Broadgreen University Hospital
- Cheltenham Hospital
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- East Surrey Hospital
- Edinburgh CSAC
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital
- Haywood Hospital
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- James Paget University Hospital
- Kent & Canterbury Hospital
- Luton & Dunstable University Hospital (Edinburgh & London college candidates)
- New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton
- Ninewells Hospital
- Perth Royal Infirmary
- Peterborough City Hospital
- Pilgrim Hospital, Boston
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
- Queen's Hospital, Romford
- Raigmore Hospital
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- Royal Gwent Hospital
- Royal Hospital Belfast
- St Richard's Hospital
- St Thomas' Hospital
- Tameside General Hospital
- University Hospital of North Tees
- Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy
- Whipps Cross University Hospital
- Brunei - UBD Institute of Health Sciences
- Dubai - Dubai Hospital
- Egypt - Military Medical Academy
- Egypt - New Kasr El Ainy Hospital
- Myanmar - Mandalay General Hospital
- Sharjah - Al Qassimi Hospital
- Singapore - Changi General Hospital
- Singapore - Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Singapore - National University Hospital
- Singapore - NG Teng Fong General Hospital
- Singapore - Singapore General Hospital
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts 4 weeks after the examination. Candidates will also receive an email containing their results letter on the date of results release. No hard copies of letters are produced for the SCEs; all passing candidates will receive an official certificate approximately 6 weeks after results are released.
This diagram illustrates the stages involved in releasing the results:
Results not found
If you are unable to find your result on the MRCP(UK) website please be aware that candidates with an incomplete application will not have access to view their result online until their application is complete. Please contact the relevant College/Administrative Office if you believe that your application may still be incomplete.