To view a full breakdown of your most recent results for any of the exams please log on to your online account. Once you have logged in go to Exam History in the My MRCP(UK) area. Candidates who have not yet registered on the MRCP(UK) website can do so through our create an online account page.
Part 1 and Part 2 written examinations
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts after the examination. Approximate dates for the release of results are available on the Part 1 and Part 2 exam dates pages.
We no longer post out hard copies of results letters. Candidates' latest examination result letter can be downloaded from their My MRCP(UK) online account. If you require an electronic copy of any other results letter please contact the relevant College requesting this.
Candidates are advised that they will not receive a diploma until they have completed all three parts of the Diploma.
Full examination results are available via candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts on or before 6 weeks after the last exam in the respecitve centre.
Results for the following 2021/1 diet locations have now been released:
- Forth Valley
- City Birmingham
- Russells Hospital
- Central Middlesex (Those who sat between 20/03/2021 - 21/03/2021)
- Glan Clwyd
- Barnet General Hospital
- Hong Kong
- Walsall Manor Hospital
- Central Middlesex (Those who sat between 27/03/2021 - 28/03/2021)
- St George’s Hospital (Those who sat between 27/03/2021 - 28/03/2021)
- St Thomas (Those who sat on 17/03/2021)
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital
- Royal College Physicians Glasgow
- Wansbeck General Hospital
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Raigmore Hospital
- West Park Hospital
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
- King's Mill Hospital
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- RCP North – for those sitting 19-20 April 2021
- St Thomas' Hospital– for those sitting 21-22 April 2021
- North Cambridgeshire
- Milton Keynes
- St Georges (those who sat 24-25 April)
- RCP North (those who sat 29-30 April)
Examination results are published on the website through candidates' My MRCP(UK) accounts 4 weeks after the examination. Candidates will also receive an email containing their results letter on the date of results release. No hard copies of letters are produced for the SCEs; all passing candidates will receive an official certificate approximately 8 weeks after results are released.
The following results have been released:
- Neurology 2021/01
- Geriatric Medicine 2021/02
- ESENeph 2021/02
Results not found
If you are unable to find your result on the MRCP(UK) website please be aware that candidates with an incomplete application will not have access to view their result online until their application is complete. Please contact the relevant College/Administrative Office if you believe that your application may still be incomplete.