Apply online through My MRCP(UK). The main steps are:
- Log into your My MRCP(UK) account
- Check that all your personal details are up-to-date
- Fill in details about whether you are training in the UK or not
- Choose a centre where you would like to take the examination
- Complete any special arrangements where applicable as the details will not still be on the system from a previous exam
- Pay for the examination.
Completing your application
When you apply for the Part 2 examination your application may be incomplete for one of the reasons below.
1) Fee payment
If you opted to pay the examination fee by cheque, bank draft, cash, or if your online card payment was unsuccessful, please arrange for a payment to be made as soon as possible.
Please see the payment options below:
- You can opt to pay using the options below. If paying via a credit/debit card, you can now log back into your My MRCP(UK) account at a later date to make payment of the examination fee if your first attempt is unsuccessful.
- Credit/Debit card: To make a payment over the phone you will need to provide the 16 digit card number, expiry date (month/year) and the 3 digit security code (on the back of the card). Please contact the relevant administrative office to give your details over the phone. Payments will be processed using a secure payment system and card details will not be stored by MRCP(UK).
Please note that in order to comply with UK law we cannot accept credit/debit card details sent in emails/via the contact form on this website, either in the body text or as attachments. If you do send card details in this manner it is entirely at your own risk. Card details received in emails or as attachments will be immediately deleted and payments will not be actioned. Card payment can only be made online via the application system or by telephone.
- Cheques/Bank drafts: Please ensure all cheques and bank drafts are drawn on a UK bank and are made payable to ‘The Royal College of Physicians’. Please send draft and cheque payments to the relevant administrative office address below.
- Cash: Cash payments are only accepted in person at the addresses below. DO NOT send cash payments by post/courier.
Please note that you may pay by any method listed above, regardless of the option which you selected at the time of your application.
|Edinburgh College||Glasgow College||
London College and MRCP(UK) Central Office
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
9 Queen Street
2) Declaration form
Candidates with constraints on their practice should complete an online declaration form as soon as possible.