How to complete PACES marksheets
Each candidate receives 16 marksheets at the examination centre.
Before the examination starts you should enter the following details:
- examination number (found on your admission document)
- centre number (provided by the Colleges)
- RCP code
1. Using the 2B pencil provided enter your examination number and centre number correctly:
2. Number boxes should be scored individually and not scored across columns for double digits:
3. Examination/centre numbers of less than four digits must be scored using prefixed zero/s:
Keep the marksheets with you throughout the assessment. Hand the appropriate marksheets to the examiners when you arrive at each station. One sheet to each examiner at Stations 2 and 5, and two sheets to each examiner at Stations 1, 3 and 4.
PACES23 marksheets -
- Station1: Communication
- Station 1: Respiratory
- Station 2: Consultation
- Station 3: Cardiovascular
- Station 3: Nervous system
- Station 4: Communication
- Station 4: Abdominal
- Station 5: Consultation
If you do not follow these instructions there may be a delay in the processing of your results.