To help you understand how PACES is marked here are some examples of full marksheets:
How to complete PACES marksheets
Each candidate receives 16 marksheets at the examination centre.
Before the examination starts you should enter the following details:
- examination number (found on your admission document)
- centre number (provided by the Colleges)
1. Using the 2B pencil provided enter your examination number and centre number correctly:
2. Number boxes should be scored individually and not scored across columns for double digits:
3. Examination/centre numbers of less than four digits must be scored using prefixed zero/s:
Keep the marksheets with you throughout the assessment. Hand the appropriate marksheets to the examiners when you arrive at each station: one sheet to each examiner at Stations 2 and 4, and two sheets to each examiner at Stations 1, 3 and 5.
If you do not follow these instructions there may be a delay in the processing of your results.