Congratulations on passing the MRCP(UK) examinations! To celebrate your success, you can attend an admission ceremony hosted by the college of your preference. Details of all ceremonies will be included with your result letter, which you will receive in plenty of time to allow you to attend any of the ceremonies. A list of ceremony dates can be found in the table below:
27 March 2020 (Edinburgh)
29 April 2020 (Manchester)
15 May 2020 (Edinburgh)
18 September 2020 (Edinburgh)
11 December 2020 (Edinburgh)
2020 dates TBC
7 January 2020
8 April 2020
26 May 2020
21 July 2020
29 October 2020
16 December 2020
* Fully booked
How to register for a ceremony
To attend a ceremony apply to your respective college as detailed below:
|Edinburgh College||Glasgow College||London College|
Mrs Gilly Marshall
Conferences and events team
Presentation of MRCP(UK) Diploma
Candidates who have been elected to Membership via any of the three Colleges can expect to receive their MRCP(UK) Diploma by post.
Candidates residing in the UK should expect to receive their diploma via special delivery within 8 weeks of being elected to membership although timescales may vary. For candidates resident outside of the UK please allow a minimum of 10 weeks for delivery.
The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, will dispatch diplomas via special delivery to both UK and international candidates.
The Royal College of Physicians of London offers the following alternatives to candidates who may experience difficulties with their local postal service:
- Candidates are welcome to arrange collection of their MRCP(UK) diploma via a courier of their choice. Candidates who wish to use this option are required in the first instance to submit an invoice which should reflect full settlement of all fees associated with the collection and delivery of their diploma. Failure to do so will result in the diploma not being handed to the courier.
- Candidates can provide MRCP(UK) Central Office with a UK postal address as an alternative to their registered address. Candidates using this option can arrange courier of their MRCP(UK) diploma from the UK address provided at their own expense.
- Candidates can arrange for an appointed person to collect their MRCP(UK) diploma direct from Central Office. An email request must be sent in the first instance confirming the full name of the appointee along with the date and time they intend to collect the diploma. Confirmation will be given on whether collection will be possible at the proposed date and time. Upon arrival the appointee will be required to show one valid form of identification before the diploma can be handed over.
Delivery of MRCP(UK) Diploma
Candidates are strongly advised to ensure their correspondence details are correct and up to date in their MRCP(UK) online account as this will help to avoid any loss or delay of their diploma.
Diplomates who require a replacement diploma are advised to submit a request to email@example.com. MRCP(UK) central office charges a re-inscription fee of £35.00 for this service, unless the individual is a Fellow of any of the three Royal Colleges, in which case no charge will apply.
Please note that in order to comply with UK law we cannot accept credit/debit card details sent in emails/via the contact form on this website, either in the body text or as attachments. If you do send card details in this manner it is entirely at your own risk. Card details received in emails or as attachments will be immediately deleted and payments will not be actioned. Card payment can only be made by telephone. If you need to make payment for a certificate please contact MRCP(UK) central office by phone.
A replacement diploma should be issued within 2 weeks of the fee being processed.
All other diploma related queries should be directed to the appropriate College of entry, as per the contact details below:
- Edinburgh College – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow College – email@example.com
- London College - firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort will be made to respond to email queries within five working days of receipt.