Congratulations on passing the MRCP(UK) examinations! To celebrate your success, you can attend an admission ceremony hosted by the college of your preference. Details of all ceremonies will be included with your result letter, which you will receive in plenty of time to allow you to attend any of the ceremonies. A list of upcoming ceremony dates can be found in the table below:
|Friday 19 January 2024*
|Friday 12 April 2024*
|Friday 13 September 2024
|Friday 6 December 2024
* Fully booked
Further dates may be added – TBC
How to register for a ceremony
To attend a ceremony apply to your respective college as detailed below:
Mrs Gilly Marshall
Conferences and events team
Presentation of MRCP(UK) Diploma
Candidates who have been elected to Membership via any of the three Colleges can expect to receive their MRCP(UK) Diploma by post. This diploma will only be sent once the candidate has submitted a signed Form of Faith to their college of entry to be granted MRCP(UK) status.
Candidates residing in the UK should expect to receive their diploma via special delivery within 12 weeks of being elected to membership although timescales may vary. For candidates residing outside of the UK please allow a minimum of 10 weeks for delivery.
The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, will dispatch diplomas via special delivery to both UK and international candidates.
The Royal College of Physicians of London (UK & International) offers the following alternatives to candidates who may experience difficulties with their local postal service
- Candidates can provide RCP North (UK Candidates) or Overseas Central Offices (International Candidates) with an alternative postal address as a substitute to their registered address. Candidates using the alternative address option can arrange courier of their MRCP(UK) diploma from the UK address provided at their own expense.
- Candidates are welcome to arrange collection of their MRCP(UK) diploma via a courier of their choice from their respective college. Candidates who wish to use this option are required in the first instance to submit an invoice which should reflect full settlement of all fees associated with the collection and delivery of their diploma. Failure to do so will result in the diploma not being handed to the courier.
- Candidates can arrange for an appointed person to collect their MRCP(UK) diploma direct from Central Office. An email request must be sent in the first instance confirming the full name of the appointee along with the date and time they intend to collect the diploma. Confirmation will be given on whether collection will be possible at the proposed date and time. Upon arrival the appointee will be required to show one valid form of identification before the diploma can be handed over.
Delivery of MRCP(UK) Diploma
Candidates are strongly advised to ensure their correspondence details are correct and up to date in their MRCP(UK) online account as this will help to avoid any loss or delay of their diploma.
Additional copies of diplomas are not provided by the colleges. Diplomates who require a replacement diploma due to loss or damage are advised to submit a request to their college of entry. Evidence may be required to substantiate your request. The three colleges charge a re-inscription fee of £35.00 for this service, unless the individual is a Fellow of any of the three Royal Colleges, in which case no charge will apply. For diplomates who are needing to pay for their reprinted diploma, this will come via invoice to your email address upon confirmation of your request.
Please note that in order to comply with UK law we cannot accept credit/debit card details sent in emails/via the contact form on this website, either in the body text or as attachments. If you do send card details in this manner it is entirely at your own risk. Card details received in emails or as attachments will be immediately deleted and payments will not be actioned.
A replacement diploma should be printed and issued within 4 weeks of the fee being processed, however times may vary.
All other diploma related queries should be directed to the appropriate college of entry, as per the contact details below:
- Edinburgh College – email@example.com
- Glasgow College – firstname.lastname@example.org
- London College (RCP North - UK candidates only) – email@example.com
- London College (Overseas -International candidates only) – firstname.lastname@example.org
*The college of entry that you passed your last examination i.e. Part 2 Written, will be in possession of your diploma, and will be responsible for any reprints or distribution.
If your last passed exam was the Part 2 Written, please contact email@example.com
Every effort will be made to respond to email queries within ten working days of receipt.