The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow is located centrally close to the main train stations and shopping areas.
- Glasgow Central - 0.5 miles
- Queen Street Station - 0.5 miles
- From the south:
Exit the M74 motorway on to the M73 and join the M8 at the old Monkland junction. Exit the M8 at junction 18 for Charing Cross and Kelvingrove. (Note: exit is from the outside lane of the M8). At end of motorway slip road turn left into Sauchiehall Street. Take right-hand lane and continue along Sauchiehall Street for half a mile. Turn right at traffic lights into Blythswood Street (pedestrian precinct straight ahead; Bank of Scotland on right). Drive through Blythswood Square and down Blythswood Street until you reach St Vincent Street and turn right. The College is immediately on your right.
- From the west and Glasgow Airport M8:
Exit the east-bound M8 at junction 19 for Anderston and Charing Cross. At end of motorway slip road turn left at traffic lights into Pitt Street. Turn right into West George Street. Turn right at pedestrian lights into Blythswood Street and next right into St Vincent Street. The College is immediately on your right.
The College is located in the centre of London, easily reached by all methods of transport as well as from major airports. The main entrance and reception are facing Regent's Park and can be reached by approaching the Outer Circle from Park Square East and the A501 Marylebone Road.
- Regent's Park on the Bakerloo line (3-minute walk)
- Great Portland Street on the Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines (5-minute walk)
- Warren Street on the Victoria and Northern lines (10-minute walk)
- Euston station (15-minute walk)
- St Pancras station - Eurostar terminal (5 minutes by taxi)
- King's Cross station (5 minutes by taxi)
- Marylebone station (5 minutes by taxi)
Other mainline stations are only a few tube stops away.
There is easy access from the M40 and M1 motorways. The nearest public car park to the College is The Bucklebury Garage, Laxton Place (off Longford Street), NW1 3PT. It is open from Monday to Friday from 07.00 h until 20.00 h.
There are also public car parks located on A4201 Portland Place, Devonshire Street, Munster Square and Cardington Street within walking distance.